What happened to VSMouseBindings?

May 31, 2007 at 2:53 PM
It doesn't appear as one of the tools in the pack installer, should it?
If not, is there another way I can bind macros and the like to additional mouse buttons?
Coordinator
May 31, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Funny you should ask, I actually have a work item to update it for VS 2005. As soon as that's done I'll make sure it's included in the Pack Installer feed. It should be done in the next two or three weeks.
Jun 1, 2007 at 8:36 AM
Thanks, that's great!
Jun 22, 2007 at 2:41 PM
Any updates on this? I have been struggling with this issue since 2005 came out and would love to have VSMouseBindings back!
Jun 26, 2007 at 1:20 AM
+1 for adding VSMouseBindings to the pack installer feed... I was just looking for it and am bummed to find out it's no longer available from gotdotnet
Jun 28, 2007 at 10:17 PM
+1 for adding VSMouseBindings
Aug 6, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I hate to be a pain, but is there any update on status of VSMouseBindings by any chance?

Eagerly awaiting....

Thanks!
Aug 10, 2007 at 10:05 PM
I've never used the VSMouseBindings but have spent the past 20 minutes trying to find a version of it... come to stumble here and find out there is none for 05? :( Seems like something that'd be really useful! Where's the beef?

:)
Nov 16, 2007 at 2:46 PM
Hi Jeremy,

I was wondering if you ware going to add VSMouseBindings to the new pack please?

From what I've seen on the web it looks very handy - and since it's not available any more anywhere online, it's a bit of a bummer...

Thanks in advance for all the work you do!

Dmitri
Jan 21, 2008 at 9:19 AM
So. Can anyone wake mr Kelley. Do want this addin to return. Seriously, no updates for a year?

If anyone has got an old installer or anything, post it online will you.
Thanks.