Discussions under User Forum

VS 2008 ???

first post: bobthefox wrote: Do all Power Toys run in VS 2008? Or none of them? Why is there no...

latest post: santoshbenjamin wrote: Check out PowerCommands for Visual Studio 2008 (released along with...

Removal Function Broken on Vista

first post: dmex wrote: The Removal & uninstall functions are broken when the utility is ru...

latest post: dmex wrote: Can be fixed easily, It does require two versions of the installer,...

Support in Vista ???

first post: polo_lee wrote: I got an Partical Trust Error message. not supported yes ?

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: Just to clarify, you're running as a limited user on Vista Ultimate...

Microsoft FxCop

first post: magol wrote: I miss Microsoft FxCop, http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/fxcop/

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: When the GotDotNet files find a new home FxCop is certainly a tool ...

Can I customize Pack installer for "my appln + MS tool" ?

first post: venkats wrote: Hi, I am trying to use ILMerge (http://research.microsoft.com/~m...

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: Sorry for taking so long to post a response. In general to be on t...

Setup can't be installed from a network path

first post: peterasp wrote: If you try to install the setup (PackInstallerBeta.exe) from a netw...

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: Thanks for the feedback! You're right that I need to handle the se...

Tool feed could not be downloaded or found locally

first post: aland wrote: Hi, I get this error when I run PackInstallerBeta.exe. I'm guessing...

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: The code for the fix is in the Issue Tracker, there's an item about...

Exception being thrown while executing PackInstaller.exe

first post: givanov wrote: Every time I run PackInstaller.exe (from the latest build) I get th...

latest post: JeremyKelley wrote: The Beta version should work fine as far as I know. I posted on th...

What a great Idea!!

first post: etiennetremblay wrote: Please add more to the download and setup list. This is great!! ...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions